Hotmail is a free email service powered by Microsoft. Hotmail users have to sign into their account in order to receive or send emails. Hotmail sign in allows the users to determine whether they wish to have an automatic login or they want to enter the username and password manually to enter their account every time and this article explain this. When you start a Hotmail account you will get to a Hotmail sign in page. To the left hand side of this page, you will be able to view certain information regarding Hotmail account and sign up. To the right you will be having your Sign in textboxes, buttons and checkboxes.
Steps to Hotmail Sign In
To Hotmail Sign In Click Here
- Access to the web page of start of session of Hotmail www.hotmail.com. You have to check that in the url puts Hotmail and is not a copy that want to suplantar the identity of hotmail
will have to enter our direction of post and our password in the right side.
- We will puncture a bit further down in Login Session and will appear us our Inbox.
Hotmail Sign In page
- Hotmail sign in page contains a field called “Windows Live ID”. Adjacent to this field you should enter your username or your email address. Next, there will be a blank slot meant for password.
- Next, you have the option of asking the browser to remember the details you have entered. There will be a field known as “remember me on this computer” along with a checkbox. If you wish to login automatically every time you open this Hotmail sign in page then you should click on this checkbox and activate the option.
- When you activate this option, the system will create a cookie that contains your email address. However, this option will be available only when you are using the same browser.
- Hotmail sign in also has an option that allows the browser to remember their password. On the sign in page you will be having an option called “remember my password”. You should click on the checkbox near this option in order to activate it. This will allow the user to automatically log into their account. Whenever you open hotmail.com, it would automatically log in and open your inbox.
- It is important to realize that the browser would remember the password only if you had turned on the option for it to remember your username or the email address.
- Hotmail email settings offer the users with certain default security options. If you feel that your email sign in needs a more secure setting, you should enter the enhanced setting option provided in the email.
- You should click on the option “use enhanced security”. When this setting is on, the Hotmail would make use of an encrypted page during the process of logging in. However, once the user has logged in the entire interface would switch back to normal settings. When hotmail makes use of enhanced settings, the address bar would change its colors.
- In the year 2013, Hotmail was converted into Outlook mail. When you visit hotmail.com it would automatically take you to Outlook sign in login page. You can use your same hotmail ID to sign into Outlook. Its Hotmail Sign in page is quite similar to Hotmail. You have to enter your email address and password and then you have the option of asking the browser to keep you signed in. If you click on this checkbox and activate the option, it would automatically log in your account whenever you start your system. The page also provides the option of signing in with a single-use code.
Process of sign in Hotmail.com mode 2
The process of sign in Hotmail is a simple process. Hotmail is a free web based email that was introduced in 1996 by its founders, Saber Bhatia and Jack Smith. It was then sold to Microsoft and it then came under the MSN banner. This email service still remains one of the most popular web based email services second to Yahoo. Hotmail has undergone several improvements and changes and today, under the Windows Live banner, the layout and appearance as well as several functionalities have been changed.
Today Hotmail is part of the live.com website. If you are a current user of Hotmail, you can sign in to your email by the following process:
- The Hotmail sign in page can be found at mail.live.com as well as at www.hotmail.com.
- You can access the Hotmail account through either domain.
- When you sign up Hotmail account for the first time, there are several features to avail of. You will get about five GB of storage space as well as enhanced security. The spam filters have also been improved upon. The simple interface of the mail allows Hotmail to load fast and there are no advertisement banners which disrupt your email functions.
- The Windows Live Hotmail page has two sections – the right hand section caters to existing users while the left hand section offers you a sign up link which leads on to the registration page.
- In order to sign in to your Hotmail account you need to enter the email address in full. This needs to be done on the Windows Live ID field. You need to enter the password in the following field.
- You can check the box which gives you the option to remember you on this system. That will help you save the login time. This is however, recommended only if the system is yours and not a shared computer.
Once you have logged in, you will realize that Hotmail has added the https method for additional security. You can opt for the enhanced security link so that you enter through a more secure protocol and any information you send across the internet is encrypted.
After you have signed in you will either see the inbox page or the MSN home page. If you do not want to see the MSN home page ever time you log in you can change the settings accordingly. It will lead you to your inbox every time.
If you want to sign in hotmail we will show you all the steps necessary for you to have your own account hotmail.
The first thing you have to do is enter www.google.com, there you have to write www.hotmail.com which is also the same as www.outlook.com right of the page , now you can see a link that says if you dont have microsoft account, you will be able to register for free, you have to enter to register hotmail, and you fill each with your personal data such as name, last name, your date of birth and sex. now what have to do is choose the name of your inbox with email@example.com, and then you fill in a box with a secret password with more than eight characters and easy to remember. You need to enter your phone number and an alternative email with your secret question, this helps you in case you forget your password and finally complete your home country, post code and security control. Now to finish you have to accept the terms and conditions, and you’ll be able to sign up hotmail correctly. Congratulations.